DETAILS OF KATTUMANNARKOIL

Sunday 3 August 2008  at August 03, 2008;
Assembly Constituency :067-Kattumannarkoil
Member of Constituency :RaviKumar
Party of member :Vidudalai Chiruthai(VC)
Wards in Town :18
Town Panchayat President :Ganesa Murthi
Parliment Constituent :Chidambaram
Member of Parliment :Ponnusamy
Party :Pattali Makkal Katchi(PMK)
Pincode :608301
STD Code :04144
Theatre :Vinayaga Talkies
Schools :Govt Boys Hr.Secondary School
Govt Girls Hr.Secondary School
PRG Hr.Secondary School
Kalaimagal Metric Hr.Secondary School
G.K. Hr. Secondary School
Doctors :Sambath.MBBS
Sudarsan.MD
Balasubramanian.MBBS(Rotary Club President)
Angayarkani.MBBS
Ramachandran.MD
Gunabalan.MD
Maniyan.MBBS
Balaguru.MD
Medicals :National Medicals
Venkashvara Medicals
Deen Medicals
Textile Shops :VPS store
Sandravadanam store
Design Store
Bismi Redimates
Jewellery Shop :Manikkam Jewellery
Habib Jewellery
SRM Jewellery
Hotels :Gouri Shankar
Internet Cafe :SS Computer Centre
Computer Coaching Centre :CSC Coaching Centre
Banks :State Bank Of India
Indian Bank
Library :Yes Located In Front of Court
Local court :Yes
Mosque :4
Temples :Sivan Temple,Perumal Temple,Mariamman Temple.
Tourist Locations :Veeranam Lake Near 3kilometer
Kangaikonda Cholapuram near 10 kilometer
Nearest Town :Chidambaram 25 kilometers
******************************************************************************
P.S - Dear readers i started this blog to describe my town details but i dont think i collect
enough details so i delayed my intention. I think this is right time to do this because i searched
all over internet but i cannot found details of Kattumannarkoil.I like to add phone numbers
and all the office and ragarding officer names and their designation, if u intersted please
feel free to mail - kamilcse@gmail.com
I will put all my effort to collect all the details of My Town to Help My People
Because
My Town Is My Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment